Author: Pioneer Industries | Published on: 12 Oct 2021
FRL manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India
Are you looking for superior quality FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) exporter and suppliers? Get Quick delivery and dispatch available.
Buy best price high-quality, corrosion resistant FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator), Pneumatic FRL Unit, Filter Regulator Lubricator, Air Filter Regulator Lubricator, Air Preparation Units, Pneumatic Filter Regulator Lubricator, Compressed Air Preparation Unit, Filter + Regulator + Lubricator, Filter Regulator + Lubricator, Filter, Regulator, Lubricator from Pioneer Industries recognized for manufacturing quality-tested products using latest manufacturing equipment at International Industry standards.
At Pioneer Industries, we offer these Industrial FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) having utmost functionality for your required applications. We are manufacturer, supplier of FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) and India’s leading FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) Exporters in Mumbai.
Pioneer Industries manufacturing and exporting high quality FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) worldwide.
We are India’s one of the leading FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) manufacturers and exporters to more than 85 countries exporting and manufacturing on a large scale. All size supply maintains a massive inventory of FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) , with all standard sizes and numerous styles available.
FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) is manufactured from high-quality materials that are sourced from trusted and reliable vendors. Most of the FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) are available in various material grades, and coatings/plating’s are available. We’ve got the right product for your needs.
To Get Quotes within hour Call Us at 9821023876 or Send Enquiry for the products you requires
FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) Supplier
What is an FRL?
An FRL combined box set is made up of a filter/regulator, a lubricator and the associated fittings and wall mounting brackets. Filter, regulator, and lubricator (FRL) compressed air systems are used to deliver clean air, at a fixed pressure, and lubricated (if needed) to guarantee appropriate pneumatic component operation and increase their operation lifetime. The air supplied by compressors is often times contaminated, over pressurized, and non-lubricated meaning that an FRL unit is required to prevent damage to equipment. Filters, regulators, and lubricators can be bought individually or as a package depending on what is needed to ensure the proper air specifications are being met for downstream equipment.
Applications of FRL:
It is recommended to install these devices if you:
- Are installing an HVAC system
- Want to improve the service life, safety and reliability of your air system
- Require clean air to be delivered to your facility or workplace
- Use pneumatic tools and equipment
- Require compliance to ISO, OSHA, ASHRA or other air quality standards
Features of FRL:
- Optimum machinery functionality
- Reduced installation costs
- Shut off valves for isolated systems
- Ease of access and Prolonged system life
- Can be mounted by wall brackets
How an FRL unit works
To understand how an FRL unit works we will explain the three major FRL unit functions individually, starting with the Filter.
AIR FILTER: Filtering compressed air is generally regarded as the initial phase of air preparation. FILTER must be fed with clean, filtered air that is free of dust, water and other particles to allow machinery and pneumatic components to work at their optimum. Various filtration levels are available between 5 and 40 microns.
PRESSURE REGULATORS: The role of a regulator is to control the air pressure to air tools, air gauging equipment and cylinders. The air pressure is then regulated by a spring which acts through a diaphragm. Air pressure regulators benefit provides an element of safety. Subsequent to this, it also helps to reduce costs.
PNEUMATIC LUBRICATORS: Lubricators ensure that the correct amount of oil is being used to reduce the friction between moving components. Like pressure regulators, the lubricator function of an FRL unit ensures that the air is dosed with a small amount of lubrication oil to help pneumatic components work effectively.
We at Pioneer Industries manufacture a wide variety of (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) which finds applications in numerous industries like Oil & Gas Industries, Chemical Industry, Nuclear Energy Sector, Petroleum Industries, Defence Industry, and Aerospace Industry. Available in numerous dimensions and grades. Pioneer Industries manufactures and exports high-quality industrial (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator).
Applications/Uses of FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator)
FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) find use in a variety of industrial applications, including:
- Oil and gas – These FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) find application in processing equipment such as tanks, drilling rigs, and pumps, and used in the oil and gas industries giving stable performance in high stress and corrosive conditions.
- Building and Construction – Scaffolding and other support structures requires variety FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) to safeguard and guarantee the stability of structure during construction.
- Chemical refining – In chemical refineries, FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) are made using corrosion resistant high performance materials, such as Brass, tool alloys, and exotic metals and find use in machineries such as heat exchangers, chemical tanks, and processing systems.
- Marine – FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) installed in the marine industry necessitate excellent corrosion resistance to withstand the extended periods of exposure to saltwater that marine ramps, marine decks, bulkheads, and tanks experience
- Automobile and transportation – FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) are used to assemble a wide range of vehicles, including commercial vehicles like trucks, passenger vehicles like cars, airplanes, and specialized automobile equipment.
- Power generation – Distinctive applications include use in exhaust systems, electrical equipment, motors and pumps, and storage containers. These FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) for the power generation industry are made of corrosion resistant and high strength materials such as Brass, aluminium, copper, nickel alloys, and other steel alloys.
- Agriculture – In the agricultural industry, these Fittings are used in field irrigation and filtration systems, and other farming equipment, drying units, buildings, and grain bins.
- Military – Military FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) are manufactured and functionally designed to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive compounds, and high stress environments and find applications like include equipment motors, heat exchangers, and engines, and processing equipment.
Applications Industries of FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator)
Pioneer Industries’ FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) are widely used in numerous industries like
|Sea Water Equipment
|Pulp and Paper Industry
|Nuclear Energy Sector
|Off-Shore Oil Drilling
|Oil & Gas Industries
Types of FRL (Filter + Regulator + Lubricator) offered by Pioneer Industries
about your requirement to select the right products for your application needs!
Contact Pioneer Industries experts for detailed information
Do you have any questions or need help with our services and products? Submit an Enquiry Form request or Call us at 9821023876.
Feel free to get in touch!