Author: Pioneer Industries | Published on: 12 Oct 2021
Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India
Are you looking for superior quality Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings exporter and suppliers? Get Quick delivery and dispatch available.
Buy best price high-quality, corrosion resistant Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings, Vibra Lok Fittings, Brass Fittings, Brass Components, Brass Vibra-Lok Straight Connectors, Brass Vibra-Lok Stud Elbow, Brass Vibra-Lok Branch Tee, Brass Vibra-Lok Run tee, Brass Vibra-Lok Female Stud, Brass Vibra-Lok Union, Brass Vibra-Lok Elbow tee from Pioneer Industries recognized for manufacturing quality-tested products using latest manufacturing equipment at International Industry standards.
At Pioneer Industries, we offer these Industrial Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings having utmost functionality for your required applications. We are manufacturer, supplier of Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings and India’s leading Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings Exporters in Mumbai.
Pioneer Industries manufacturing and exporting high quality Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings worldwide.
We are India’s one of the leading Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings manufacturers and exporters to more than 85 countries exporting and manufacturing on a large scale. All size supply maintains a massive inventory of Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings, with all standard sizes and numerous styles available.
Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings is manufactured from high-quality materials that are sourced from trusted and reliable vendors. Most of the Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings are available in various material grades, and coatings/plating’s are available. We’ve got the right product for your needs.
To Get Quotes within hour Call Us at 9821023876 or Send Enquiry for the products you requires
Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings Supplier
Studies of tubing failure resulting from vibration have shown this failure in the majority of cases to be caused by fracture of the tubing at the point of connection. These fractures are the result of either fatigue of the metal caused by constant vibration and shock, or of distortion of the tube in making the joint.
The Pioneer Vibra-Lok fitting makes a joint that is virtually indestructible by vibration and will withstand considerable shock and major tube movement. In the Vibra-Lok fitting. The tubing is cushioned against all such damage by the elastic sleeve.
The sleeve of the Vibra-Lok fitting is made of a special Buna-N elastic sealing material. This elastic sleeve forms a cushion between tubing and fitting. It assures a positive, pressure tight seal, permits the tube to flex back and forth in the fitting. Seal design compensates for tube misalignment and tube surface defects during assembly. Special Vibra-Lok sleeves resist deterioration and retain flexibility over a wide temperature range.
Straight Connectors, Stud Elbow, Branch Tee, Run Tee, Female Stud, Union-Straight Elbow Tee – Available in above tube size & thread size combination. Maximum Working Pressure :1000 psi
Elbows and Tees: Brass Forgings – S.A.E. Ca377 Connectors, Unions, Nuts: Stress relieved bar stock – S.A.E. 360 Sleeves: Special elastic sealing material Buna-N used for temperatures from sub-zero to 275oF / 135oC. The sleeve has extreme resistance to deterioration by oil and gasoline. High temperature sleeves made of Viton for use from sub-zero to 450oF / 232oC. Sleeves are compatible for gasoline, oil, diesel fuel, lubricants, vacuum, air and water service.
All types of seamed and seamless metal tubing Copper, Aluminum, Thin Wall Steel (Bundy or G.M.), Stainless Steel and Glass.
Assembly Instructions for Lower Pressure Applications:
Slip tube nut and sleeve over tube. Insert tubing in fitting body as far as it will go and tighten nut until stop is reached. Cut the tube cleanly and squarely removing all burns. There is no danger of over-tightening. The elastic sleeve ordinarily will extrude slightly around the tube at the end of the nut. This extrusion further aids in isolating the tube from the nut.
Assembly Instructions for Higher Pressure Applications:
Consult the pressure chart to determine if tubing should be belled for your particular application. FIG A. Slip the nut and sleeve over tubing. The sleeve should be positioned near the end of tubing Applications just behind the surface to be belled. FIG. B. Bell tubing with standard 45 o flaring tool or 90 o punch. The size of the bell should be approximately that shown in FIG. C.
All Vibra-Lok fittings can be reassembled repeatedly. New sleeves can easily be added to retain original fitting performance.
We at Pioneer Industries manufacture a wide variety of Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings which finds applications in numerous industries like Oil & Gas Industries, Chemical Industry, Nuclear Energy Sector, Petroleum Industries, Defence Industry, and Aerospace Industry. Available in numerous dimensions and grades. Pioneer Industries manufactures and exports high-quality industrial Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings.
Applications/Uses of Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings
Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings find use in a variety of industrial applications, including:
- Oil and gas – These Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings find application in processing equipment such as tanks, drilling rigs, and pumps, and used in the oil and gas industries giving stable performance in high stress and corrosive conditions.
- Building and Construction – Scaffolding and other support structures requires variety Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings to safeguard and guarantee the stability of structure during construction.
- Chemical refining – In chemical refineries, Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings are made using corrosion resistant high performance materials, such as Brass, tool alloys, and exotic metals and find use in machineries such as heat exchangers, chemical tanks, and processing systems.
- Marine – Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings installed in the marine industry necessitate excellent corrosion resistance to withstand the extended periods of exposure to saltwater that marine ramps, marine decks, bulkheads, and tanks experience
- Automobile and transportation – Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings are used to assemble a wide range of vehicles, including commercial vehicles like trucks, passenger vehicles like cars, airplanes, and specialized automobile equipment.
- Power generation – Distinctive applications include use in exhaust systems, electrical equipment, motors and pumps, and storage containers. These Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings for the power generation industry are made of corrosion resistant and high strength materials such as Brass, aluminium, copper, nickel alloys, and other steel alloys.
- Agriculture – In the agricultural industry, these Fittings are used in field irrigation and filtration systems, and other farming equipment, drying units, buildings, and grain bins.
- Military – Military Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings are manufactured and functionally designed to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive compounds, and high stress environments and find applications like include equipment motors, heat exchangers, and engines, and processing equipment.
Applications Industries of Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings
Pioneer Industries’ Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings are widely used in numerous industries like
|Sea Water Equipment
|Pulp and Paper Industry
|Nuclear Energy Sector
|Off-Shore Oil Drilling
|Oil & Gas Industries
Types of Brass Vibra-Lok Fittings offered by Pioneer Industries
about your requirement to select the right products for your application needs!
Contact Pioneer Industries experts for detailed information
Do you have any questions or need help with our services and products? Submit an Enquiry Form request or Call us at 9821023876.
Feel free to get in touch!