Author: Pioneer Industries | Published on: 12 Oct 2021
Brass Inverted Flare Fittings manufacturer, supplier, and exporter in India
Are you looking for superior quality Brass Inverted Flare Fittings exporter and suppliers? Get Quick delivery and dispatch available.
Buy best price high-quality, corrosion resistant Brass Inverted Flare Fittings, Quality Brass Fittings, Inverted Flare Fittings, Brass Inverted Flare Male Connector, Brass Inverted Flare Female Connector, Brass Inverted Flare Male Elbow, Brass Inverted Flare 45* Male Elbow, Brass Inverted Flare Union, Brass Inverted Flare Long Nut, Brass Inverted Flare Nut from Pioneer Industries recognized for manufacturing quality-tested products using latest manufacturing equipment at International Industry standards.
At Pioneer Industries, we offer these Industrial Brass Inverted Flare Fittings having utmost functionality for your required applications. We are manufacturer, supplier of Brass Inverted Flare Fittings and India’s leading Brass Inverted Flare Fittings Exporters in Mumbai.
Pioneer Industries manufacturing and exporting high quality Brass Inverted Flare Fittings worldwide.
We are India’s one of the leading Brass Inverted Flare Fittings manufacturers and exporters to more than 85 countries exporting and manufacturing on a large scale. All size supply maintains a massive inventory of Brass Inverted Flare Fittings, with all standard sizes and numerous styles available.
Brass Inverted Flare Fittings is manufactured from high-quality materials that are sourced from trusted and reliable vendors. Most of the Brass Inverted Flare Fittings are available in various material grades, and coatings/plating’s are available. We’ve got the right product for your needs.
To Get Quotes within hour Call Us at 9821023876 or Send Enquiry for the products you requires
Brass Inverted Flare Fittings Supplier
Inverted Flare fittings are a type of compression fitting used with metal tubing. Tube flaring is considered to be a type of forging operation, and is usually a cold working procedure. During assembly, a Inverted Flare nut is used to secure the Inverted Flare tubing’s tapered end to the also tapered fitting, producing a pressure-resistant, leak-tight seal. Inverted Flared connections are often used in mission-critical and inaccessible locations as they offer high degree of long-term reliability. Inverted Flare fittings consist of a body with a Inverted Flared or coned end. Special flaring tools are used to install the tube to fit inside the Inverted Flared end, providing a deep seal. Inverted Flare fittings can handle higher pressures and a wider range of operating parameters than standard compression fittings.
- Inverted Flare fittings have Inverted Flare connections on both ends.
- Brass fittings are used for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Operating temperatures range from -65 to 250 degrees F
- Suitable for copper, brass, aluminium, and steel tubing.
- Cut tubing to desired length.
- Make sure all burrs are removed and ends are cut square.
- Slide nut on tube. Threaded end “a” of nuts must face out.
- Inverted Flare end of tube with a 450 flaring tool.
- Measure Inverted Flare diameter.
- Examine Inverted Flare for excessive thin out.
- Lubricate threads and assemble to fit the body.
- Nut should be turned hand tight.
- Tighten assembly with a wrench until a solid feeling is encountered.
From that point, apply a one-sixth turn. Please note, do not over-torque as this may damage the fitting or split the tubing at the Inverted Flare.
We at Pioneer Industries manufacture a wide variety of Brass Inverted Flare Fittings which finds applications in numerous industries like Oil & Gas Industries, Chemical Industry, Nuclear Energy Sector, Petroleum Industries, Defence Industry, and Aerospace Industry. Available in numerous dimensions and grades. Pioneer Industries manufactures and exports high-quality industrial Brass Inverted Flare Fittings.
Applications/Uses of Brass Inverted Flare Fittings
Brass Inverted Flare Fittings find use in a variety of industrial applications, including:
- Oil and gas – These Brass Inverted Flare Fittings find application in processing equipment such as tanks, drilling rigs, and pumps, and used in the oil and gas industries giving stable performance in high stress and corrosive conditions.
- Building and Construction – Scaffolding and other support structures requires variety Brass Inverted Flare Fittings to safeguard and guarantee the stability of structure during construction.
- Chemical refining – In chemical refineries, Brass Inverted Flare Fittings are made using corrosion resistant high performance materials, such as Brass, tool alloys, and exotic metals and find use in machineries such as heat exchangers, chemical tanks, and processing systems.
- Marine – Brass Inverted Flare Fittings installed in the marine industry necessitate excellent corrosion resistance to withstand the extended periods of exposure to saltwater that marine ramps, marine decks, bulkheads, and tanks experience
- Automobile and transportation – Brass Inverted Flare Fittings are used to assemble a wide range of vehicles, including commercial vehicles like trucks, passenger vehicles like cars, airplanes, and specialized automobile equipment.
- Power generation – Distinctive applications include use in exhaust systems, electrical equipment, motors and pumps, and storage containers. These Brass Inverted Flare Fittings for the power generation industry are made of corrosion resistant and high strength materials such as Brass, aluminium, copper, nickel alloys, and other steel alloys.
- Agriculture – In the agricultural industry, these Fittings are used in field irrigation and filtration systems, and other farming equipment, drying units, buildings, and grain bins.
- Military – Military Brass Inverted Flare Fittings are manufactured and functionally designed to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive compounds, and high stress environments and find applications like include equipment motors, heat exchangers, and engines, and processing equipment.
Applications Industries of Brass Inverted Flare Fittings
Pioneer Industries’ Brass Inverted Flare Fittings are widely used in numerous industries like
|Sea Water Equipment
|Pulp and Paper Industry
|Nuclear Energy Sector
|Off-Shore Oil Drilling
|Oil & Gas Industries
Types of Brass Inverted Flare Fittings offered by Pioneer Industries
about your requirement to select the right products for your application needs!
Contact Pioneer Industries experts for detailed information
Do you have any questions or need help with our services and products? Submit an Enquiry Form request or Call us at 9821023876.
Feel free to get in touch!